Thursday, January 15, 2009

Back to Life, Back to Reality!

As of yesterday we have been home for 6 weeks, which I really can't believe. I didn't realize it at the time but I really needed to take the first few weeks to just be with my baby and enjoy those early days at home that most moms get to have in the first couple of weeks. The holidays made things a little bit crazier than normal and just in the last couple of weeks we have finally started to get into a more normal daily routine. So enough excuses from me, after being home for 6 weeks now I can say I am ready to rejoin the rest of the world and get back to updating the blog. So for anyone who is still checking out the blog stay tuned because I have a lot of post coming your way.


Here is a little teaser of what is to come....


4 comments:

  1. What a sweetie! Glad you're starting to feel like you're in more of a routine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this teaser has me hooked already! We'll be checking in for more of that handsome face. Just let Liam know to stay away from the yellow and black, black and gold... whatever! haha :)

    love you guys!!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can't wait to see more on the blog. We've been checking. What a cutie pie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOO adorable! I'm so happy to see photos! He looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete