Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Going Home...

Although we have been home for almost 2 months, I still wanted to post the pictures I took of us leaving to come home from CHOP.



Mommy getting me dressed in my new outfit from my Mimi. I am almost too big for it!


So sweet.....
My favorite nurse Keegan! She took such good care of me for a lot of the time I was in the hospital.

Daddy trying to figure out the carseat for the first time.

This going home stuff is wearing me out...

My going home blanket from my Mimi. She knit it while she was waiting on me to arrive.

Daddy double checking my monitor.


Saying goodbye to Keegan. We are all going to miss you lots!

Stopping by to say goodbye to Bridget. She took care of me the night I was born.



Goodbye CHOP! Thank you for fixing my broken heart!


We are forever grateful to the amazing staff of doctors, nurses, and social workers who took such great care of us while we were at CHOP.







1 comment:

  1. Wow! it's never too late to post such awesome and monumental pictures! How neat to see Liam wearing that precious outfit from your mom that I remember seeing back in August. Who knew it would look so good??? Well, we always knew it would but it is still neat to see it:)

    ReplyDelete