Saturday, April 4, 2009

First Trip to Red Robin (for Aunt Rebecca)

We have been keeping a record of all of Liam's "firsts" and this was one not to be missed. We are very sad that he didn't get to experience this first with his Aunt Rebecca and the rest of the Lees clan but since they couldn't be there we decided to take along the camera to document the occasion.

Liam very much enjoyed his first trip to "The Bird" and was a perfect angel the entire time. All of the noise and excitement of the restaurant kept him entertained and his carseat being strategically placed under a ceiling fan didn't hurt either. We were actually able to enjoy a nice date ourselves, which is a rarity these days.

2 comments:

  1. We are so glad your back and we love seeing pictures of Liam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing could make me happier than seeing this...well, except if I was there in person!! I am so proud of the little man and impressed that he gave you guys a date!!

    I do hope that little seasoning salt shaker made its way into the diaper bag to memorialize the big event. Tell Liam I call dibs on joining him for his first cajun cluck.

    Lots of love and kisses! We'll schedule a rendezvous when our neighborhood Bird is built!

    ReplyDelete