Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pure Joy


Pure joy...I think that best describes the smile on this little guys face and the joy it brings me to see his smile every day. I love this smile more than I can say!
This was Liam's first time in his Baby Einstein Activity Jumper and as you can tell from this face, he loved it! It is still a little bit big for him but he had a great time figuring out all of the new toys. His favorite part was looking at himself in the mirror. He really gets a kick out of seeing himself and will just talk and laugh at the baby in the mirror. It is so fun to watch him as he is trying to figure something new out. I feel like I can just see the wheels turning in his head as he trying to do something for the first time. He is at such a fun age and I am enjoying every minute with him. He is growing and changing so fast, I don't want to miss a thing.




4 comments:

  1. I LOVE his expression- what a handsome little man and what a fantastic toy. Reagan is just getting the hang of the bouncing aspect of it... you'll love to see him get to that stage too! So much fun- can't wait to see you rock it Liam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet smile. How precious. Thanks for sharing your little one with us since we can't be there to see him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so darn cute!! He looks like a very happy baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow--he looks so big now! And so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete