Here are a couple of pictures of our favorite little Tarheel getting ready for the big game on Monday night. Unfortunately the game was on way past his bedtime but we will make sure to tell him lots of stories of about Carolina winning the National Championship in 2009!!


Oh my goodness. He is growing up so fast.
ReplyDeleteso cute... I love the one that you made black and white--- very cool effect. Painful to see all this blue that is just a shade off but I can't help to like it when little Liam sports it!
ReplyDeletewhat color are the little man's eyes these days??
Hello Holly and Rolf,
ReplyDeleteThis is Rachelle and Fernando. Toby Lees had a connection to your blog and I couldn't help but comment on this cute picture. You guys look like life is great. My kids would love to have a dog. Too bad I am not ready for that kind of commitment. Hope residency is going well.
Love The Tovars
teamtovar.blogspot.com