As you can tell Liam absolutely loved his first trip to the beach! As soon as nice weather hit Hampton Roads (in early April) we headed out for a family trip to the beach one Saturday afternoon. Of course it was a beautiful day when we left our house but by the time we reached the beach it was overcast and cool but we were determined to put our toes in the sand and in the ocean. Liam enjoyed a nice afternoon nap as we walked on the broadwalk but woke up just in time to play in the sand. We are looking forward to our first true family vacation next week and plan to spend lots of time at the beach. Here are some more pictures from the day.



Precious pictures!!! Love them!
ReplyDeleteLook at those thighs! As I write this I realize that for most that would not be what you'd want to hear in response to beach pictures but I feel like I can squeeze them from here!!! That is one very happy baby boy! :)
ReplyDelete