Here are some awesome shots from a "Mommy & Me" photo shoot that my friend Rebecca did for us while we were down in Texas. Isn't she a talented photographer?
Yippee for Mommy & Me shots! Us moms tend to be behind the camera. I can hardly find any shots of me and my mom from when I was growing up. Liam will be happy to have these!
With a baby and momma this cute, what camera could come out with bad pictures? I love these and loved having you here. Missing you already and looking forward to our next time together!
That last picture is simply adorable. You have the most handsome little boy!
ReplyDeleteThey are all great...that last one is just precious!!! Gosh, he is growing up so quickly!! Please let me know when you guys are down our way again!!
ReplyDeleteYippee for Mommy & Me shots! Us moms tend to be behind the camera. I can hardly find any shots of me and my mom from when I was growing up. Liam will be happy to have these!
ReplyDeleteWith a baby and momma this cute, what camera could come out with bad pictures? I love these and loved having you here. Missing you already and looking forward to our next time together!
ReplyDelete