Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hunt Club Farm

This past Friday Rolf had the day off of work and it was an absolutely beautiful day so we decided to take Liam out to Hunt Club Farm in Virginia Beach. This is something I have been eagerly anticipating doing for a long time. Funny, I know but at our the fall is a big deal with lots of October and November birthdays, Halloween, and some many other fun things going on!

Liam had so much fun on the farm playing in the pumpkin patch, seeing and touching all of the animals in the petting zoo, and climbing on the big hay pile. We can't wait to go again next year!





Checking out all of the animals with Daddy.








This little guy is growing up way too fast!
Is it just me or does this guy not look happy?
I was so scared Liam was going to lose a finger.
He was not scared of the animals one bit.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously? Could these pictures be cuter? I love what you are doing with your aperture! I also love Liam's wardrobe for the event! So cute and so fall!

    What will Rolf's pumkin look like this year? We were talking about his mad carving skills the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a great time:) Ive heard that farm is alot of fun! Look forward to seeing you guys soon

    ReplyDelete