Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Getting Ready for Halloween

So I know I am once again posting a little bit late but I guess with my past track record I am actually doing pretty well. We had a great time getting ready for Halloween; craving pumpkins, decorating the house, making "ghost hands", and getting ready for Daddy's birthday! Here are a few pictures of our family getting ready for Halloween.

Craving Pumpkins with Daddy



Liam was very hesitant to stick his hand in and pull out all of the seeds but once he warmed up to the idea we couldn't get him to stop.

 
Spooky Mantel Decorations
(okay not all that spooky but I had fun making them)


Liam's Ghost Sticker Pumpkin

Liam had a great time decorating his pumpkin all by himself.

Making "Ghost Hands" with Mommy

He thought painting his hand was so cool he immediately touched the top of his head.

  


Liam thought his "ghost hand" was the coolest! He showed it to everyone and we would talk about it several times a day. He also thinks all ghosts are called "ghost hands" not just ghosts!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet. Love the ghost hands. What a creative Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. liam is such a little man! i love the decoratins! and the ghost hand; i have never seen that before, great idea!

    ReplyDelete