Monday, December 20, 2010

Choo-choo Liam turns 2!

The weekend following Liam's birthday we had a very small party to celebrate. Mimi and Aunt Laura were in town and our friends the Daily's came over for pizza, cake, and presents! Liam absolutely loved all of the attention and quickly caught on to the Happy Birthday song. His version goes "Happy Birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me Liam, happy birthday to me." He especially loves to belt it from his carseat when we are driving down the road at the most random times. I love it! 



A special cake for a special boy! A very special thanks to my mom and sister for helping to make the cake. I could not have done it without you guys.







2 comments:

  1. The cake is ridiculous! It is amazing! I bet Liam loved diving into that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy do we miss you guys! What a great cake and a very Happy 2nd Birthday to Liam!! Hope you guys had a great christmas. Call me when you get a chance. Would love to catch up. Love ya

    ReplyDelete