Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snow Days

During the month of January we had several snowy days. Our first true snow came in early January and was just enough to cover the ground.  A few weeks later it snowed again and this time we got 9 inches.  Both times I was certain Rolf would at least have a delay but not luck given his status as an essential employee according to the federal government.  This means as long as the hospital is open and accepting patients Rolf has to be there.  This is of course very fortunate for his patients and very unfortunate for Liam and I who wanted him home to play.


Waiting...




Pool float by summer, snow sled by winter!!

Snowman #1


Snowman #2


The story of our day....

...the end.

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME pics - 9" and they were still able to get you into the hospital. Dang! We had 2" a couple weeks ago and you'd have though the rapture happened at work.
    These pictures help me realize that he looks TO ADVENTUROUS to be a skier. I see SNOWBOARD boots in his future.
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures but my favorite one is the close up on this face that you posted in b&w. You have such a great eye and so much talent my friend! Is it bad to hope that next year they consider Rolf less essential??

    ps. I totally agree with T :)

    ReplyDelete