Love imposes impossible tasks,
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme,
Though never more than your own heart asks,
And I must know your a true love of mine.
~Scarborough Fair, Simon & Garfunkel
From some reason I started singing this song when I was looking back on these pictures and looking now at the lyrics it seems appropriate. My little "true loves" and I spent one very fun morning planting a small herb garden in our backyard. Although I would love to do more I have been cursed with a "black thumb" and thought that we should probably start out slowly this year. If all goes well maybe we can talk Daddy into helping us out with a bigger garden next year. Liam loved playing in the dirt and pulling the herbs out of the temporary planters and Norah Grace had a great time "sunbathing" in the bouncy seat.
** Update: Things are going well with our gardening venture. As of right now we have about 10 tomatoes and the herbs are doing great! I am wishing now that I had planted more.
Norah Grace, 8 Weeks






So precious. I just want to sit and look at the one of Norah Grace in the swing. She is so cute she just begs to be picked up. That's it, I need to meet this little girl.
ReplyDelete