Saturday, June 20, 2009

My 1st Mother's Day


This first Mother's Day is going to be a hard one to top. Since we were down in North Carolina for the weekend Rolf and I were both lucky enough to be able to celebrate with our mothers.

First we enjoyed a great brunch on Hillsboro Street in Raleigh with the entire Graning clan.


Mary Anne with all of her babies.

After brunch we headed out to lunch with my family just around the corner in downtown Raleigh.
So happy to be with my mommy!



Another one of my favorite mommies, my sister Gabi with her little boy Ian (age 4).

Thank you to each and everyone of my mommy friends for all of your advice and support as I have embarked on this crazy journey into mommyhood. I am so blessed to have each of you in my life and I don't know what I would do without you!

1 comment:

  1. There are a lot of great Moms in those pictures!!! Congratulations on your first although I think last year counts too! This is just your first Mother's Day with a Labor & Delivery under your belt... and a pretty impressive one at that!! :)

    ReplyDelete