Saturday, August 15, 2009

Cherished Moments


"Children will not remember you for the material things you provided for them but for the feeling that you cherished them." ~ Richard L. Evans

A couple of weeks ago now Rolf, Liam, and I ventured out to Mt. Trashmore for the afternoon. We had a great time walking around the lake, playing in the grass at the top of the hill, watching the kites, and swinging on the swings.

Here are some pictures from our afternoon:

Much to Rolf's dismay Liam was not a fan of sitting in the grass. It was a pretty dry and prickly but boys aren't supposed to mind those sort of things.
Liam and Rolf running down the hill. Thank goodness for the jogging stroller because it was a pretty bumpy ride.


Snuggling with Mommy. One of Mommy's most favorite things in the whole world.

Playing with Daddy.

I love it when Daddy tosses me HIGH but Mommy doesn't!!

Riding on Daddy's shoulders like a big boy. I love playing with his hat while I am up there.


I love swingin' on the swings!

I like to lean way forward and watch the ground.


1 comment: