Rolf and I can now say we have officially been "christened" as parents.
Three nights ago, Rolf and I were lucky enough to be able to go out on a date. Yes, a date! My mom was in town and offered to babysit so we could go out and grab a quick dinner just the two of us. We had both just changed our clothes and were getting ready to walk out the door. I was holding Liam and Rolf was helping me to give him some medicine. Well the medicine went down just fine but quickly came back up along with most of his dinner all over my nice dress, Rolf's new jeans, Liam's PJs, and the floor. As we were cleaning up the mess and settling Liam back down my mom came walking in and with a big smile said, "Welcome to parenthood." So I guess we are now officially parents.
Sorry no pictures for this post :-)!
Who needs cologne or perfume when you can go on dates smelling like someone just threw up on you?
ReplyDelete