We are in the process right now of transitioning Liam from two naps a day to one nap a day. I love his morning naptime and I am by no means pushing him to give it up but some days he just won't go down so we go with one nap. I am trying to follow his ques because we are both much happier that way. That brings us to today, he decided to skip his morning nap but by about 11:15 he was very ready to go down. We made him a little lunch before putting him down for his afternoon nap and here is what happened....
Isn't he just so sweet you could eat him up?
PS: We only video taped him for a few minutes and then put this tired little guy down for a much needed nap!
LOL! I love it! So adorable!! :)
ReplyDeleteMinus the bib, this is what it is like eating dinner with Toby these days! Man, residency can be rough! On the plus side, this COULD NOT be any cuter and funnier... sweet dreams little Liam. Sweet dreams.
ReplyDeleteToo, too cute!
ReplyDeleteHow precious! I just love that all of us parents love to video our kids doing the funniest things. He will love this video when he is older. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteSo funny!! He is too cute!! =)
ReplyDeleteI just laughed out loud! LOVE it! Can't wait to see that little man in person soon!
ReplyDelete