Monday, March 29, 2010

Ode to Aunt Ra-ra

I am blessed to have two of the most beautiful, amazing sisters in the whole world who are both loving and adoring aunts. While on a recent trip to Lumberton I had the opportunity to hang out with my baby sister Laura for two whole days (when your in law school two days is a big deal)! Laura is a beautiful, smart, funny, charming, whitty, talented, kind young woman. In just a few short months she will be graduating from law school and joining the real world, where she already has a real job! Go Lu! If you couldn't already tell, I am VERY proud of my baby sister and the amazing young woman she has become. As you can tell from the pics Aunt Ra-ra has without a doubt established herself as the favorite aunt with both of her nephews. With Laura in the running, Gabi and I never had a chance! These two little boys are absolutely smitten with their Aunt Ra-ra and had quite a hard time sharing her.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful young woman! Very photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is by far the best post you have put up...you made me cry in the middle of my secured transactions class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Pretty cool to have an aunt who will go down the slide with you!

    ReplyDelete