Sunday, November 21, 2010

May the Moments Pass Slow

I hope the days come easy and the moments pass slow
And each road leads you where you want to go
And if you're faced with the choice and you have to choose
I hope you choose the one that means the most to you
My wish for you
Is that this life becomes all that you want it to
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small
You never need to carry more than you can hold
~ Rascal Flatts


This past year has flown by and I can not believe that Liam is now two years old. Here is a quick snapshot of the last year with a few of my favorites and a few new pictures.

  


 










My sweet Liam,
With you each day is full of joy and excitement, fear and anticipation. You are the light of our lives and we love you so very much. We are so blessed that God chose us to be your parents and are so thankful for each and every moment we spend with you. We know that God has great plans for you and we can not wait to watch you as you grow into the boy and the man that he means for you to be. We know that the days won't always be easy, the moments won't always pass slow, and each road won't always lead you where you want to go but we pray that in these moments you know that you are loved by a great God and have two parents that love you beyond belief.

All of love, 

Mommy & Daddy   

3 comments:

  1. Soooo sweet. I love the pictures you chose oh confident one :) I can't wait until I can see your big two year old!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday liam!! this is a great look back in the passed year!! and i soo agree, that rascal flatts song captures my wish for my daughter as well, it is one of many songs i compiled onto a cd dedicated to johnna-brie; great choice! i pray you celebrate many years with this blessing of a great child of God!!

    ReplyDelete