Even though I have been pregnant for almost 9 months up until just a few weeks ago I had very few photographs from this pregnancy. For those of you that know me at all I am sure you find this hard to believe but it was true. As you can tell from the pictures Liam loves my belly and loves to kiss and talk to the baby. This special bond is something that I wanted to be sure to document. Thanks to a fellow photographer and friend who I met through my MOPS group we now the photographs to remember these days and tell the story of this time in our lives. Naomi did an amazing job capturing our family and the excitement we all share over welcoming this new little one into the world!













OH MY GOSH, HOL!!!! YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL! What special photos! Love, love, love the ones of Liam loving on your belly.
ReplyDeleteSo Sweet!!! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures!! What a great way to capture this new little one coming into your lives. Love them so much. Miss you all.
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures and you look great!!
ReplyDeletei love this post!!
ReplyDelete