"Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged,
for the LORD your God will be with your wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9
I am not ready for you to grow up so quickly but time is something that I can not stop and as each day passes I pray that I may grow with you. My little love, you are my sunshine and you brighten every day. You make my life better just by being in it. As we move along this journey together, I promise to always walk beside and hold your hand (and carry you when I can). I will always listen to you. Always hug & kiss you goodnight. Always fight for you. Pray for you without failing. And love you unconditionally. I will be proud of you always. I am forever grateful to be your mama and I know that God has an amazing plan for your life.
We love you beyond words. To the moon and back (and back and back and back and back.)

This looks AWESOME Holly!!! It captures sweet Liam so perfectly and what an amazing gift for him to be able to look back on. And your letter totally has me in tears because your love for that boy is evident in all the simple everyday stuff...he is one blessed little boy to have YOU as his mama.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Liam Walter! You are loved by so many and what a handsome and strong young man you are becoming. We love you and look forward to many birthdays to come!
ReplyDelete