Friday, November 21, 2008

Mission Accomplished

After a long day of labor Holly and I would like to welcome into the world our new son: Liam Walter Graning; 7 pounds, 12 ounces, 20.4 inches; born 11/20/08 at 11:43 PM at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. Mom and baby are doing fine and both resting. Lots of pictures to follow.

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations Daddy Rolf and Momma Holly and welcome to this world baby Liam! We are so glad you are here and love your handsome name!

    ...Sons are an inheritance from the Lord, children a reward from him. Psalm 127:3

    Lots of love from San Antonio,
    Toby, Rebecca, Rylie and Reagan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I love the name. Being a parent is the greatest feeling in the world and you two will be the best. Can't wait to meet him.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Liam! Congratulations Rolf and Holly! Glad you all are doing well and can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby Liam - we've all been waiting to welcome you into this world! You are already so blessed to have such a wonderful Mom and Dad. I can't wait to meet you...the world is already a better place with you in it.
    Love you guys!
    Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEA!! What a beautiful name! Baby Liam was just barely able to share Jake's birthday! We can't wait to see pictures! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS!!! So happy for you all and I love his name! My thoughts and prayers are with you.

    Much Love, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! What a great name! Can't wait to see picures of him and meet your son!

    In Christ,
    James and Nicole Lock

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHH!! I could cry! I am so happy the delivery went well. Kristen is an excellent updater :) Congratulations to the new mommy and daddy. Liam is one lucky little boy. OH, I can't wait to meet him!! All my love, Kara

    ReplyDelete
  9. My heart is overjoyed for the both of you, Holly and Rolf! I couldn't even sleep last night, because I couldn't stop smiling and thinking of you all and your new little man. He is one blessed boy, with such incredible parents like you.

    You all done good!!! :)

    xoxo,
    Kristen (and Scott, Carter & Tyler)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!! We are so excited that Liam is here and can't wait to meet him :o)

    We love you,
    Les, Stu and Matt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Rolf and Holly, and welcome to the big wide world Baby Liam!! Continued prayers from California.
    -Maggie Lees

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Rolf and Holly! We have been praying for you and your precious little Liam! Can't wait to see pics of the little man!

    Love the Tyler crew from San Antone

    ReplyDelete
  13. Way to go, Holly! That was a long hard battle, I know. Stay strong, Liam Walter! You are all in our thoughts. Much love from Amy, Justin and Jacques.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are such an awesome strong woman Holly!!! I can't wait to meet baby Liam! Kristen has done an awesome job of keeping us all updated and I kept checking my email last night to get updates! He is such a lucky and blessed little man to have such a great family! Love- Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  15. We are hoping to see pictures. Can't wait to meet him.

    Enjoy your blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is so awesome! We are so happy for you guys and look forward to Liam and Hayden watching many Duke-UNC games together. Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete