Saturday, August 15, 2009

It's That Time of Year Again

Yes, it is that time of year again, the best time of year...football season. Here in the Graning household we are ready and celebrated the first pre-season game with a dinner of boneless buffalo wings, chips with guacamole, and Yuengling.

Here is Liam when I told him the Steelers were playing Thursday night and he got to wear his new jersey.

Here is Liam when I told him the game came on way past his bed time.

Here is Liam when I told him he might to stay up late and watch the game with Daddy!

Here's to a great season! Go Steelers!!

4 comments:

  1. How cute is that! The Parker family is all too excited as well that football is back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the baby jersey! He is so cute and getting so big. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am scrolling past this post very quickly... I think Liam is more of a blue and yellow kind of guy. I mean, that is if he is in the mood to win this year.

    ReplyDelete