Sunday, May 22, 2011

Fearfully & Wonderfully Made

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

~Psalm 139:13-14

Detailed shots are some of my most favorite to take and I love how just by themselves they can tell a story. I know in the blink of an eye Norah Grace will be all grown up and the only time I will be able to photograph her sweet little feet is when they are running away from me. So while I can I want to be sure to capture each and every detail possible from her cute little "cowlick" to the tiny suck blister on her upper lip to her wrinkled newborn toes.    




You can tell I sure do love those sweet little piggies!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous. You have such a gifted eye for the detail shots and I LOVE your layout. Give those little hands and feet a kiss for me!!! :)

    ReplyDelete