or
It is going to be my goal to either post a Pic of the Week or Pic of the Month for Norah Grace, similar to Liam's Watch Me Grow pictures with the frog. I really want to make this a weekly project, that being said, I am going to need some serious motivation and accountability to do it every week. So if anyone out there is still reading our blog leave us some love in the comments and let us know how much you desperately need to see a weekly picture of Norah Grace on a new piece of crazy cool fabric each time! (Mommy works best under pressure, bring it on!)


I love the onesie!
ReplyDeleteSo, I want to know if the onesies say 1 month, or is she wearing a plain white onesie and you used your smart photography and editing skills to put it on there? Either way... LOVE IT! Keep 'em coming, girl!
ReplyDelete