Friday, May 6, 2011

A Trip Down Memory Lane

After much deliberation and angst, I have decided that it is finally time to take down the "Watch Me Grow" series on my sidebar from Liam's 1st Year. I know this probably won't be a big deal to anyone but me and most of you that stop by from time to time might not have even noticed it was gone without my mentioning it, however, for me the decision has been quite a struggle. In taking down the pictures I am reminded once again that my baby is not really a baby any longer. I am combining the pictures here in one post for days just like today when I need to look back and remember that he hasn't always been a crazy, mischievous, rambunctious 2-year-old who has decided that he no longer needs a NAP!

1 Day

6 weeks

3 months

4 months

5 months

6 months

7 months

8 months

9 months

10 months

11 months

12 months

TODAY (almost 2.5)
(not the best picture, my subject was extremely uncooperative
but still pretty darn cute!)

No comments:

Post a Comment