Living, He loved me
Dying, He saved me
Buried, He carried my sins far away
Rising, He justified freely forever
One day He’s coming
Oh glorious day, oh glorious day
~Casting Crowns
I had been hearing the song "Glorious Day" on the radio daily in the weeks leading up to Easter and enjoyed it every time but on Easter morning as we sang it in church and I saw the words printed before I was moved to tears as the song painted the picture of Jesus living and dying for me. I am but a sinner and do nothing to deserve all that Christ endured on the cross for me but through faith and by God's grace I am saved. This song is a beautiful reminder of God's great love for us and that one glorious day he will return again. Throughout the weekend I was surrounded by several wonderful reminders of God's great love for us. We spent most of the weekend with Rolf's family including his Grandfather Farrell, Mom & Dad, and Aunt Rachel & Uncle Harald.
Here are a few of my favorites from the weekend. Check out the slideshow at the bottom for more!
**Don't forget to pause the music playing on the sidebar!**







My favorite song! :)
ReplyDeletei looove that song!! and i loooved this post!! especially the video!!
ReplyDeleteHolly...thanks for the photo shoot of such a wonderful Easter.
ReplyDeleteNow....I'm looking forward to the baptism pictures??
Love...AGA