Just before Christmas we did a family photo shoot which is something I have been wanting to do for over a year now. Lacey Lichi was the photographer and she is awesome! Be sure to check out her website especially if you are local to the Hampton Roads area.If I had to choose, these are my absolute favorites but I seriously love them all:






Those pictures are awesome! I know you'll treasure them forever!
ReplyDeleteThese photos are great! I especially like the first one. Liam is adorable and you look great. One day our boys will meet! I hope you had a great Christmas. Let's try and catch up soon.
ReplyDeleteLacie did do a great job and she had great subjects! I am still in love with the rich colors and Liam's eyes are so handsome! I really want to say beautiful but I think I am supposed to say handsome since Liam is a boy- either way... God did good! :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome pictures! Liam is getting so big!!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! I just love the pictures.
ReplyDelete