Friday, January 22, 2010

A Heart Healthy Breakfast

This week we tried real oatmeal for the first time and Liam loved it! I mixed the plain oatmeal with a little applesauce and he thought it was great. I think it helped that I let him have his own spoon, I put the bowl on his tray, and since he cleaned his bowl I let him play with it. We have a long way to go before we will be feeding ourselves but he sure is having fun trying.














Signing "All Done"

3 comments:

  1. So cute! There will be many more messes!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Tell Liam we have lots of oatmeal here just waiting for him! Well... that is every flavor except strawberry which an opinionated almost 4-year-old has eaten all of! Looks like Liam was a fan of the self-service :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures. We can tell he loves that oatmeal.

    ReplyDelete