Catching Up with An Old Friend
One of the highlights for me from our trip to Sylva was getting to see my good friend Amy! Amy is one of Rolf's good friends from high school, she is my "Big Sis" in AX, she is the person who introduced me and Rolf, and she and Liam share the same birthday (a little creepy, huh)! She is pregnant with identical twin girls due in March and has been on bed rest for over 11 weeks, I think, maybe longer. She looked amazing and seemed to be in really good spirits. I "sort of" did bed rest for 2 weeks with Liam and almost went totally crazy, I could not even imagine being on it for almost 20! Liam and I went over one afternoon and kept Amy company for a few hours which was a lot of fun. Amy's sweet husband Scott "practiced" his daddy skills with Liam and and let me and Amy catch up. Scott is going to be an amazing daddy! Liam loved him and Scott knew just what to do but he is a little concerned with what he is going to do with two. Please keep Amy, Scott, and their sweet babies in your prayers. This pregnancy has been anything but normal and easy but she has taken it all in stride and has an amazing support system to take care of her. I can't wait to head back to Sylva in the spring to meet this two little miracles.No Mini-Van Needed
Although the picture is a little blurry, if you look closely you can see that there are 3, count'em 3 carseats in the back of my CR-V! This is undeniable proof that I do NOT need a mini-van until I have at least 4 kids!
Baby Abram was so comfortable he even fell asleep on our way to dinner.
Aunt Evie

That IS really creepy about you and Amy!!!! But really cute!! Anyway, I miss you and I love that we have been talking so much lately!! I love having my old Holly back :-)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! Amy looks great and I love her shirt- doubly sweet!
ReplyDeleteps. a word of advice- the more you fight the minivan, the closer you get to owning one.