With Rolf working in the ICU all of August and sleeping when he wasn't working, it was awesome to have lots of visitors coming in from all over the place. The 2nd weekend in August my 3 bestest girlfriends from growing up came to visit Portsmouth. This was our 2nd Annual Lumberton Girls Weekend and I really hope that we can keep the tradition going, 2 years in a row definitely makes it a tradition now. We had a great weekend complete with lots of shopping at the outlets, a great dinner at PF Changs, and 2 really late nights of girl talk. We spent a lot of time reminiscing about high school and getting caught up on all of the L'town gossip. It is always a lot of fun hanging out with the people who know you best and love you just the same.
Thanks girls for coming up and loving on me when I needed it most. Y'all are the best and I don't know what I would do without you!
No comments:
Post a Comment