Thursday, October 16, 2008

Lumberton Baby Shower


On September 13th Lesley Percival Clayton, Marsha Percival, Meredith Williamson Anderson, Kim Williamson, and Cyndy Inman hosted a beautiful baby shower for me in Lumberton. Lots of friends and family were there to help us celebrate the upcoming arrival of our little man. The girls put together a wonderful shower with lots of fun games, great food, and the best friends in the world. It is always great to come home to Lumberton. I feel truly blessed to have such a great support system that has been there for my family no matter what. I know that when I need love they will give it and when they say they are praying for us that they are truly doing that and lifting us up everyday. Thank you so much to everyone that came to help celebrate Baby G. I can't wait to bring him home to Lumberton to meet each and everyone of you!

Here are a couple of pictures from the shower:

Meredith Anderson, me & Lesley Clayton

me & Matthew Percival Clayton

No comments:

Post a Comment