We "don't mess with Texas" in our house...we EAT it!!For the past couple of months I have been making most of Liam's baby food and I have really been having a good time with it. I love it because I can buy organic or local veggies and fruit and then mix and match it to make whatever I want. I have made peas (pictured above), green beans, sweet potatoes, squash, carrots, apples, pears, and a couple of other things. I make a large batch of my chosen veggie or fruit and then freeze it, that is where Texas comes in. The only ice cube tray that we have makes ice in the shape of the great State of Texas. I thought in the beginning that this might be a big hassle but it really is well worth the time and effort.
If you are thinking about making your own baby food check out this website, it really has a lot of great information.
What a great mom! I never even thought of making my own baby food! I love it in the shape of Texas too. That's too funny.
ReplyDeleteSuper mom!
ReplyDeletehmmm.... now where in the world would I find such a great ice cube tray???
oh, and does Rolf get to eat this well too?