Bouncing and talking and playing!
7 Things About 7 Months
1. Liam is a chubby, happy, smiley, cuddly, sweet, lovable seven month old that I thank God for every single day. When people see us out they always say, "He is just such a happy baby!" and that is so very true. He loves to laugh and smile and flirt especially with the ladies.
2. Liam loves eating solids. His favorite food hands down has to be CARROTS! As I am getting them warmed up he sits in his high chair squealing because I am not going fast enough and once he is finished he has this nice orange glow around his mouth that I just can't seem to get rid of.
3. Liam has his first tooth or should I say teeth! The first one (front bottom left) came in on June 15th and the second one (front bottom right) just this week. He is trying to figure them out and will definitely chew/bite anything especially ME!!
4. Liam has been a trooper traveling all over the country with his mommy the past month. During the month of June we went to Carolina Beach, NC; Jackson Hole, WY; Durham, NC; Lumberton, NC; and Atlanta, GA. We have several more trips planned this summer. Who knows, we may be coming to a city near you soon!!
5. Liam is still trying to master sitting up on his own. He is pretty stable front to back but side to side he is still a little wobbly. He is starting to venture outside of his comfort zone and is really reaching for things and starting to maneuver around on his belly.
6. Liam loves to talk and squeal and laugh. When he figures out how to make a funny sound he will try it over and over again especially if it is particularly loud. His favorite sound is still "mama mama" as you can see in the video. Of course when he does it I come running in hopes that he will figure out that "Mama, mama" is me.
7. Liam has finally discovered the fourth member of our family, Sadie. Just this week I caught him really playing with her. He had a toy that he was holding out for her and he was talking to her trying to get her attention but she pretty much ignores him. He loves to pull her ears and her hair and squeeze her nose and she loves to lick his hands and face and feet no matter how hard I try to keep her away. I am sure they are going to be best buddies and causing me lots of trouble together very soon.
I could go on and on with this list but I think that about brings you up-to-date on all the happenings with my sweet, Liam for right now. God is so good and continues to bless us each and every day. Holding my sweet little Liam in my arms I am certain that there is a God and he is good.
I showed that video to Tyler, and he was totally fascinated! He was waving to Liam and wanted to watch it again when it was finished. They're going to be buddies!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are saving these for Liam's scrapbook. What a precious gift!
ReplyDelete