Liam has acquired a lot of great hand me downs but few are as special as this little outfit. This outfit belonged to my baby brother, Alex. Although I still refer to him as my "baby" brother or "little" brother, he is neither a baby or little but to me he will always be. Alex is growing into quite a young man. After two years at Hampden Sydney he will transferring to Carolina in the fall and will be a junior. I am so proud of the man that he becoming and I am so excited for all of the amazing things that his future holds. Alex is a loving son, brother, uncle, and friend. He is a man of character and wit, love and a kind heart. He is growing every day into the man that God wants him to be and I am blessed enough to walk on that journey with him.So Liam wears this outfit with honor and is so lucky to have such an amazing Uncle Alex. I love you Boog!
Liam wears this so well! While we all know he is a strong Graning, I have to say this post is a reminder that he "wears" the Neal name well too!
ReplyDeleteSee you soon Liam!!