Just this week Liam has realized that there is a world beyond his blanket or play mat where I set him. Up until just a few days ago he was still not a fan of tummy time and would immediately roll back over as soon as I put him down. Well now he purposefully rolls over to his tummy and the he just keeps right on rolling until he gets where he wants to go.
Check him out! As you can tell, he is going to be doing a lot more than rolling pretty soon.
I love his little legs just kicking and kicking! So cute!
ReplyDeleteThat was the cutest video EVER...I miss my little neph!
ReplyDeleteHe has some awesome kicks!!
ReplyDeleteToby and I also have noticed the "mamamama" action in this video and the one in his jumper... Rolf needs to get in there to get some "dada"s!
We miss you guys and can not wait to see this handsome dude!
ps. glad to see he and Reagan can have their matching pink/blue blankies when they get married!