Thursday, July 2, 2009

Elizabeth & Ryan's Wedding Weekend

The first weekend in June, Liam and I ventured to Jackson Hole, Wyoming, for Elizabeth and Ryan's wedding weekend. Elizabeth is Rolf's first cousin and since Rolf wasn't able to go, Liam and I went as family representatives. Liam and I flew out of Norfolk and met up with most of Rolf's family in Atlanta. Unfortunately Mary Anne, George, Rachel, and Grandpa missed getting on our flight to Jackson Hole. We were very sad that they missed the flight but Liam and I ended up with a whole row to ourselves which was very nice. I was a little nervous since this was my first time flying with Liam and I was doing it by myself but he did great and slept most of the flight.

In Jackson Hole, we stayed at the beautiful Moose Head Ranch which is in Grand Teton National Park. It is a family owned and run ranch and was truly amazing! I can't wait to take our family there one day once our kids are old enough to ride the horses. Anyone looking for a great family vacation check out their website. This was an experience not to be missed!

Rolf's family came in from all over the country to celebrate with Elizabeth and Ryan and we had such a great time hanging out, catching up, riding horses, and getting into a lot of trouble over the weekend. I was even able to ride horses one morning while Liam hung out with his Agga, Papa, and Great-Grandpa. For a lot of people this was their first time meeting Liam. He is such a sweet little guy with lots of love to go around, so he had plenty of hugs and kisses for all of his great-aunts, uncles, and cousins!

Elizabeth and Ryan got married in a quaint little chapel in Grand Teton National Park. The bride was stunning and the groom stood in awe of his beautiful bride as she walked down the aisle. They were married by the grooms father in a very lovely ceremony unlike any that I have attended before. Liam was great and slept through the entire thing. They had a beautiful reception complete with dinner and dancing at the bride's parents home on the bank of the Snake River.

Thank you to the Kimball's for such a lovely weekend. We made memories that will be remembered for a long to come and look forward to hopefully visiting you all again soon.

**Don't forget to pause the music on our website before you start the slideshow.

1 comment: