Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Liam's Story

I saw a compilation of posts like this on another blog that I frequent and I really liked that it kept all of the posts together and told a story. So here is Liam's Story...

As you may already know, our son Liam is truly a miracle. You have come to the right place if you want to read all the posts about Liam's amazing story! The posts are in reverse chronological order, starting with Liam coming home from the hospital and going back to the time in my pregnancy when his congenital heart defect was first diagnosed. To read them from the beginning, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "older posts" until you get to the first one, and then read from older to newer.

We ask for your continued prayers for us and especially for Liam, as we journey along the path God has for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment