Thursday, July 30, 2009

Gina Weekend 2009 - Reynolds Plantation, Georgia

This past weekend Liam and I traveled down to Reynolds Plantation on Lake Oconee in Georgia for the 3rd Annual Gina Weekend. The "Ginas" are a group of girls that I have been friends with since college. For the past few years we have planned a reunion weekend since we are scattered all over the east coast and aren't able to get together as often as we would like.
This year Cam graciously offered to host us at the Reynold's family home on Lake Oconee and we were truly living in the lap of luxury, if only for a few days. We had a great wekeend staying up late and sleeping in (even Liam slept in one morning), laying by the pool, diving off the diving board, and jumping in the lake. Although Liam is not a Gina he is still nursing and so he got to tag along for the fun. He had a great time playing in the baby pool and getting lots of loves from all of the Ginas.
Thanks ladies for loving on my little guy and letting him tag along. I hope he comes to know and love each of you as much as I do!

The Reynold's beautiful lake home.

Baby Whit taking a nap poolside.

Liam and baby Whit playing in the pool!








PS: Check out Kristen's blog for more pics of the weekend. There is even one of me doing a flip off the diving board!!






2 comments:

  1. What a fun time you had with your Ginas. I love it. I have some wonderful friends from college. We got together awhile ago, but this is spurring me on to try to get something together. By the way, I love the flip - you do have it goin' on. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was a gina! What a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete